Basic Pain Training
Intermediate Pain Training
Key Module Pain Handbook
Higher Pain Training
Advanced Pain Training
2021Introduction to Pain Medicine Training
Stage 1 Pain Training
Stage 2 Pain Training
Stage 3 Pain Training Document
Stage 3 Pain Training Presentation
Chronic Pain services in Glasgow are based in 2 sites- The New Stobhill ACH in the North and The New
Victoria ACH in the South. There are also services in Lanarkshire, Forth Valley, Clyde and Ayrshire
which you may be scheduled to attend.
We have close links with paediatric pain services at the Royal Hospital for Children, QEUH campus, and palliative care services both at the Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre and hospices in the Glasgow area.
If you are scheduled to attend a specialist clinic or a pain clinic outwith Glasgow, please email or call to confirm your attendance in advance.
- Regional Advisor in Pain Medicine- Dr Pete Paisley
- SIA Acute Pain Supervisor/Stage 3 Pain Lead- Dr Stephen Hickey
- Faculty Tutor/Stage 2 Lead for GGC- Dr Clare Bridgestock
- Faculty Tutor/Stage 2 Lead for Lanarkshire- Dr Stephen May
- Faculty Tutor/Stage 2 Lead for A&A- Dr Katrina Dick
- Faculty Tutor/Stage 2 Lead for Forth Valley- Dr Dan Govenden